click here; for someone's senior thesis on scientology and totalitarianism....
procrastination is fun, especially when it can e explained as "science" which according to the Garden of Life Temple is...
Science - A Field of Study of or relating to the observation and classification of facts relating to the physical world and its phenomena, primarily concerned with the precise quantitative formulation of verifiable general laws, chiefly by induction and hypothesis. The Field consists of many Branches of systemized accumulated knowledge on areas of the knowable that may be obtained and tested through the use of the Scientific Method. Science is particularly involved in the discovery of General Truths and the Operations of General Laws, and the accumulation of Comprehensive and Profound Knowledge which may be systemized and made available to the public for utilization in Life, Work and/or the Search for Truth.
2 comments:
That FactNet story was pretty crazy. I doubt the Travolta beign gay thing, but only slightly. All the Scientologists I have known have been quite nice and not pushy at all about their religion.
Scientology is the new "get well soon" card; I love it!
Post a Comment