check this out about a critical mass police attack in kansas city this month.
thanks to temp for the link to the movie documenting the mass arrests in NYC in 2004 at a critical mass. click here for the movie trailer.
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that is really crazy...and sad.
Cops suck. I have heard a lot of stories abtou Cops gettign gnarly on Critical Mass. I believe someone is doing/has done a documentary on police brutality at a NYC Critical mass that happened to be going on at the time of the Republican Convention. I'll do some research adn see if I can't find a link for you guys.
As promised here is the link. THe movie is called Still We Ride
http://www.stillweridethemovie.com/
"woah" is like whoa is a way which is what i always, say, er, write. "whao"
Why isn't Norfolk registered on here? Somebody needs to step up and communicate the cause.
Post a Comment