Wednesday, May 07, 2008

nerves of cotton candy

my last exam is Thursday and I have to do well or find another vocation, no pressure right?! Actually, i really don't think mad scientist school will kick me out, but they might mess with my funding. insert really sad face here.

as of today, it's 3 months and 1 day to august 9. for some reason, getting under the 3 month mark is getting me nervous. i might have to dismantle the countdown on my google homepage.

really, this is ridiculous, to just want it to be august and to be nervous at the same time. silly, silly apprentice.

on another front, dave and i have been talking about rescuing a greyhound, maybe saturday.... i always thought they were oddly proportioned, but now i think the little faces are adorable.... seriously, who can resist?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course, who can resist? Contrary to popular opinion, Greyhounds are very mellow pets, too. I've known a few in my life and they are so sweet. Go for it! (this coming from the girl with 7 dogs)

Larry had a nightmare last night that I adopted another dog. I said "what, was it Kujo or something, did it eat your face?" He said no, that was it, the nightmare was that I got one more dog. :P

b rendan said...

Richmond is no place for a sweet sweet greyhound. Move to Stockley Gardens first. (sike. don't do that. greener pastures, etc. etc.)