back in undergrad, i got hooked on the cult classic soap opera Dark Shadows. covering the adventures of barnabas the vampire in a seaside town covering in mist and treacherous fog, it was almost as good as the original rod serling twilight zones (most definitely NOT the movie). oh the drama of it all, the tears, the costumes, the hair! it ran from 1965-1971 and is amazingly campy. in a very, very, oh so very good way. enjoy a bit of episode 24, courtesy of youtube.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I worked at a video store in high school. There were over 100 vhs Dark Shadows tapes there. I think it had its own section!? I always wondered who watched them.
that would be me, and damn i'm jealous! those little pieces of golden cinema would have been smuggled out in my coat. might still be.....
Post a Comment