Absolutely. I cannot tell you how much I agree with this statement. Thanks for stopping by. We are trying to get used to the FL climate.... since getting used to it involves welcoming out first grandchild, hopefully it'll be great.
i'm a ph.d student interested in all sorts of things including bacteriophage research, toxins, sewing, running and recipes. i reserve the right to post about my sewing endeavors, things that will liquidate your insides and my fave recipe of the week.
welcome to my mad scientist life, pull up a chair and stay a while.
find me on twitter or flickr or pinterest(header image credit peter stackpole/LIFE archives)
1 comment:
Absolutely. I cannot tell you how much I agree with this statement. Thanks for stopping by. We are trying to get used to the FL climate.... since getting used to it involves welcoming out first grandchild, hopefully it'll be great.
Post a Comment